Sunday, June 28, 2009

Hit the jackpot again, I LOVE CVS!!!

So I stopped in today, JUST to get a bottle of water.... and then I saw the 2 tables of 75% clearance, and the 4 bins underneath that! I knew I should have stayed home!
I picked up
Dove Body Wash- $1.24
CVS Kids bodywash- $.67
Wet N Wild Eyeshadow Duos $.34!!!!
Ice Breakers Mints $.45
Livesavers bag $.49
and 2 Graduation things an Autograph doggie $1.96
and a Grad frame for $2.24!

I had coupons for the Dove and Livesavers at home, but since I had saved so much already, and had $2 Extra bucks, I figured I can always go back tomorrow and use them for more to stockpile! I ended up spending around $7, and when I looked at the Dove original price, it was $6! So I got some GREAT deals today!
I just love hitting these clearances! Target and Kohls have been pretty dissapointing lately over here, so this made my day!


Alexis AKA MOM said...

Ok I'm stomping my foot, CVS come by my house please! I want good deals too :)

shopannies said...

congratulations you won on my blog please watch for email from

Heather said...

Kristy - congrats on the great deals! I love bargains. CVS is great, but I always forget to use my extrabucks or a lose them - boo. They should be tied to your card so you don't need the actual coupon.

shopannies said...

you won a contest on my blog Please watch for an email from me

Kristy said...

Heather, I finally started putting my Extra bucks in the back of my coupon holder, so I knew where they were! BUT, half the tiem I go shopping, I end up forgetting my coupon holder, lol!

Together We Save said...

I love CVS clearance.